Thursday, January 22, 2009



there are so so so many things to update.
i shall let pictures do the talking. soon.
maybe in a few days' time or something like that. =)

day out for me today. though i rested at home but i didnt exactly rest.
timbre for me. mocktail for me.
i was out, i found it, i was so close to it.
make sure i looked into every one that i saw, but all to my disappointment. indeed very disappointing. i will continue looking though.


A new semester has started for me. I'm glad im taking my major module finally. Different schedules means harder to see all my girls in school. I'm very busy. busy with what, i don't know. There will be a total of 3 projects for this semester. I want to start on my research as soon as possible. I want to do really well this semester. Clear all my modules. Motivation is what i really need now. But how.

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. I love cny. I remember saying how i love the cny atmosphere last year right here. I'm gonna say it again. I love the chinese new year, the red, the atmosphere, the people, the liveliness of the whole chinatown, the crowd, the things you get to see only during cny. :)

I got myself engaged into the tuition world. Ha. Finally decided to call the number of the tuition agency that shinuan gave it to me semesters ago. Within days, i got a call and after some ongoing arrangements, a primary six girl who stays near my popo! I can even walk there. It will depend if the parents want to confirm me as their kid's tutor or not else they can just pay me for that day and i need not go back ever again. I'm actually quite excited for it; the feeling of teaching somebody something, helping her along the way to achieving better results, the feeling of being responsible for someone younger. I guess the only-child-who-yearns-for-a-sibling-unknowingly-syndrome is acting up. Well, i pray for all to go smoothly later and yup, a happy ending.

im just counting down now. counting down to so many things.
i hope it blooms as like before.
i hope it feels like before.
i hope it is like before.
i hope. i just hope.

let me end off with a happy note.
i love my dog, BaoBao.
haha.
good night everybody. :)



God Bless
lovesMEL


sneezed and yawned at same time at
1:55 AM







May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



starting from Jul 2007 []