Sunday, August 16, 2009



ALOHA!
i.want.to.go.hawaii.again!!

pure randon-ness.

It is a Sunday today and im determined to read as much of my research today. Tomorrow another full day. 2 deadlines coming up next week, monday and wednesday. M9 test on tuesday. Someone say good luck all the best to me thank you. haha

I want to scream sometimes.
I can do it although it is what 8 days later then everything is due.
because i can do all things in Christ who strengthens me! hoho..

as i grow older, i find the national day parade less appealing. i used to not want to miss a single year's parade and stand by the window to watch those fireworks go up. haha.

I attended Dan and Ser's wedding yesterday! It was at Holy Grace Presbytarian Church.
It was also my first church wedding that i ever attended! I was so excited for it man haha mabye it's because of the happiness for my beloved friends who are gonna start a total new phase of life.
So! The wedding went well and we took pictures and the bride is pretty and the groom is handsome and the food was good. All went well.

I actually cried on different occasions. Haha! The speeches given by the couple were touching and sweet. Sweet to the core at some parts and it was touching.. They themselves were emotional too.

After that, caught the movie Orphan. Wasnt expecting it to be nice but wanted some thriller to pass my day with my ♥ so there we went! The girl in the show is call Esther. Reminds me of my Mrs Ho. Haha! :p
The story had quite an interesting twist to it and the actors can act. I like 'Kate' in the show. You can feel what she is feeling man. Husbands should always trust the wife when she says the kid is weird!! haha!

***
I went Safra mount faber to swim just now! the two of us. The pool's laps are long man. Longer than my usuals. I like it that i swam. I really love to swim. hahaha!

i had shaker fries and i am happy. :)

God Bless
loves
MEL


sneezed and yawned at same time at
11:40 PM







May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
May 2011
June 2011
November 2011


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



starting from Jul 2007 []