About two weeks ago, we went for a romantic stroll along the floating platform and settled at a scenic place to...have our picnic! ^_^ yummy fromage bread chunky cheese with honey baked ham and mango juice! I was not oblivious to it. He got all of my likes and favourites for this picnic. :) thankew baby
Overseeing the newest portion of Singapore, which had the Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Helix Bridge, and having your love beside you, it brought warmness to my heart and stomach! haha. Took some pictures but I don't have it now. Next time!
Then, as we walked to Sands, we saw that erhu guy (!) and laughed our heads off right at his face. Rofl.. Sands has many more opened shops now. Had a double chocolate ice blended at Coffee Bean. *mushycontent alert* somehow I felt like a young girl who just started dating for the first time all over again. Overwhelming sweetness kinda thing. yea u get me.
and then we walked to esplanade to take a bus home and spent the rest of the night together to end our awesome date ♥
♥ ************************************* ♥
another day... we went to the farm. Baby accompanied me to see my cats to see how they are doing. I know the journey was painful.
Witty and Smarty.. I really need to re-home them.. they are a pair of girls who lost their mother and sisters. It is very sad to even think about it.
mummy told me they are doing better now, starting to gain a bit of weight as they were not eating at first when they moved to the farm. Dear God, please watch over them... I carried Witty but Smarty wouldn't come outta the cage. Then we went off. In a pickup that was driven by two ah nehs who lent a helping hand! They drove us up that horrible slope and out! :D four of us sat in front in that pickup. Haha!
Since we were so near to IKEA, we decided went there! Delicious meatballs and apple crumble cake and chicken wings :D they make my eyes lit up! I live to eat man.. oh yea! and their hotdog buns! very nice very nice. and very cheap. $1?!
and...we got lost in IKEA. WE GOT LOST IN IKEA! ROFLOL! finally after walking up and down, in and out, and in my shoes which gave me one huge blister, we got out! Yay!
Home sweet home + Inotia.
♥ ************************************* ♥
Exams are finally over. I have said this for many times in this past 3 years and now this will be the last time I'm saying it!!! Now it's just waiting for results! Im taking a break now, enjoying life. Haha.. well not so. Im actually catching up with time that should spent on my family members loved ones and friends! Bringing popo to see the doc; for checkups, meeting up with friends, etc. I would love to go for a graduation trip.. to Perth if it may. Oh perth..i miss you. I know I will see you in a whole different way from how I did when I was 14. I will be able to enjoy and appreciate you in new and better ways!! :D I hope I can go in dec.. I really do. :)
ok off to bed. byebye!
God Bless YOU!
lovesMEL